Top 10 Vehicle Defects
From an Experienced California Lemon Law Lawyer
At Norman Taylor & Associates, we have more than 35 years of experience defending the rights of consumers who were sold a lemon vehicle.
You have rights under California law and should not have to suffer the consequences of buying a defective vehicle. Read more to learn about common vehicle defects that could warrant a Lemon Law case.
These common vehicle defects potentially lead to cases
under Lemon Law:
- Engine defects: including misfire, fuel pumps, power issues, emissions, etc.
- Oil: consumption and oil leaks
- Transmission issues: such as harsh shifting, inconsistent power delivery, hesitation, won’t go into gear, etc.
- Won’t start: failure to start, battery, electrical systems, and electronic sensors
- A/C & heating: system failure, chemical leaks, etc.
- Problems with steering, suspension, alignment, and brakes
- Leakage: including water leaks, sunroof and moonroof problems
- Problems with navigation and Bluetooth systems
- Recurring check-engine lights (CEL) and recurring lights for airbags and SRS (Safety Restraint System)
- Engine temperature control: issues including overheating, coolant leaks, and cooling system failures
Don’t let this list stop you from inquiring. If your issue isn’t on the list contact us for a free consultation.
Do You Think Your Car Might Be a Lemon?
Think you might have a lemon? We can help you determine if your vehicle qualifies as a lemon.